A TANO Membership offers over $1,500 in benefits and discounts.
A TANO Membership Includes:
- FREE Unlimited Job Postings on the TANO statewide Job Bank. *NEW* Each post receives support via TANO’s Facebook & Twitter Pages!
- FREE Unlimited Event/Scholarship/Grant Postings on the TANO Community Calendar
- Be the first to know about discounts, events, & training through our TANOgram newsletter (Sign Up Here)
- Discounted TANO accounting, bookkeeping & consulting services Questions on rates or availability of our consulting services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Consulting services are available only to TANO Members.
- Fiscal Sponsorship: Are you a newly formed nonprofit waiting for your Tax-Exempt Status from the IRS? TANO can serve as your Fiscal Sponsor. Email email@example.com to learn how.
Education & Training
- Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN): Your first year of membership is Free! Discounts on services also available to TANO members.
- Nonprofit Risk Management Center: An Affiliate Membership is included with your TANO Membership.
- BoardSource: TANO Members receive a 15% discount on an organizational membership
- MindEdge Learning: Earn CEU and CFRE credits remotely from sector thought leaders. TANO members receive an additional 10% discount on courses.
- Firespring.org: Provides TANO members education, tools and resources to expand the mission of their members and clients. Webinars are FREE to TANO Members, and discounts are available for tools as well.
Grant Resources & Fundraising
- GrantStation: FREE with a TANO Organization Membership ($699 value)
- iWave: – Prospect research resources for fundraising professionals and discounts for Prospect Research Online (PRO)
- PhilanTrack: Research and manage your grant opportunities
- GoodLabs (Coming Soon)!
- Bloomerang: Nonprofit Donor Management & Fundraising Software
- RightGift: The RightGift platform allows nonprofit organizations to create wish lists of specific items to meet their critical needs. RightGift connects these wish lists with both individuals who can fund requests as well as retailers who fulfill the items.
Goods & Services
- Austex Websites Austin WebDesign & WordPress Development; Steve Cook, 512-921-0856 or https://www.austexwebsites.com/
- Power Brokers, LLC, Direct 469.533.7610 | Cell 817-269-5290; https://www.powerbrokersusa.com/
- ELEVATION: A full-service nonprofit web design agency.
- TechSoup: Discounted software resources and programs for nonprofits and libraries.
- Good360: Connects nonprofits with companies to donate critically needed goods. TANO members receive 20% discount off most administrative fees.
- BuildASign.com: Giving Program – 40% discount off banners, signs, magnetic products and more.
- 121 Giving: Access wholesale pricing online for a variety of products including home goods, furniture, medical products and more.
- Texas Nonprofit Compensation Survey Report (2015): *UPDATE* The 2015 Compensation Report is available! Click Here to Access the Report. TANO Members receive a 50% discount on the report.
- CausePlanet: TANO Members receive a 20% discount on a subscription
- Nonprofit Quarterly: $10 off subscription rate for up-to-date information and trends affecting the nonprofit sector.
- Idealware: Provides “Consumer-Reports-style” reviews and articles about software of interest to nonprofits.
Information Technology & Support
- The IT Guys: Texas-based IT support provider specializing in nonprofits and associations. TANO members receive a discount for services.
- Dynadot/Uniregistry – Dynadot is a privately held ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company founded by software engineer Todd Hann in 2002.
- Texas Legal: A nonprofit dedicated providing proper legal advice to Texans.
- First Nonprofit Insurance: Provide TANO members with turnkey solutions to save up to 60% on unemployment insurance costs
- Coeus Global: Background Screening Services. TANO members receive a 20% discount for services.
- Monitor Liability Insurance: TANO members receive preferred pricing on a variety of insurance plans from Directors & Officers insurance to liability insurance.
- M Employee Benefits Providing Texas nonprofits with health insurance and retirement benefits at affordable rates.
- HR Ally: A Texas based HR Service Provider trained to assist Texas nonprofits TANO Members receive a 15% discount on human resource consulting and payroll services.
Policy & Advocacy
- Monitor the Texas Legislature on issues involving the Texas nonprofit sector with former TANO Board Chair Rick Meyer: nonprofitlawandpolicy.com
- Join our partner organizations to engage legislators and advocates on behalf of the nonprofit sector.
Marketing, Public Relations & Community Engagement
- Constant Contact Create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns.
- Pointburst Create a plan for your social media communications.
- IRIS PR Software (Coming Soon)
Consulting Services – Coming Soon!
- Prosperity Partners