Programs & Services | Meet our Development Partners | Board of Directors | Public Information
The Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations (TANO) is the statewide membership association reflecting and promoting Texas’ growing nonprofit community in all its diversity.Envisioning a Texas Nonprofit Sector that works together to be among the healthiest and most vibrant in the nation, TANO’s concern and focus is every nonprofit entity within our state no matter its size or budget, urban or rural location. Our mission is to connect, strengthen, and support the nonprofit community for the public good of Texas.
We help nonprofits:
- Manage and lead more effectively
- Collaborate and exchange solutions
- Save money through group buying opportunities
- Engage in critical policy issues affecting the sector
- Achieve greater impact in their communities
TANO is proud to be affiliated with the Nonprofit Risk Management Center.
Download the TANO Brochure (PDF) *NOTE: SOME INFORMATION IS NOT CURRENT, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@TANO.ORG FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION.*