The Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations has partnered with publisher Columbia Books & Information Services to conduct a large-scale nonprofit compensation survey for Texas nonprofits. Participation is FREE and members of the Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations are eligible to receive a free copy of the report if you participate in the survey. The survey will go live April 2nd, 2018 and close June 1st, 2018. Members who do not participate in the survey can purchase a copy of the report at a discounted price. To register to participate in the 2018 survey please visit www.statenonprofitcompensationreport.com and click “Register”.
If you are unsure whether your organization is a member of TANO, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To join TANO or renew your membership click here
What is the 2018 Texas Nonprofit Compensation Survey?
Prepared and produced by experts with over 30 years of experience conducting compensation reports, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits. It is the fastest and easiest-to-use salary survey available. With over 100 job descriptions, a quick and easy interface and a robust support team behind it, taking the survey is easy, and the resulting report will be a tremendous help to your nonprofit.
- It’s fast, easy, and FREE. Clear job descriptions make matching your positions simple and straightforward.
- The survey is specific to nonprofits like yours. You can compare your organization’s staff salary levels to those of similar organizations.
- The more participants we have, the better the data will be. High participation produces robust results, benefiting both nonprofits and those seeking to work in the nonprofit sector in our state.
- The results will help you and your organization set fair and competitive compensation – the key to hiring and maintaining valuable employees.
What will the final report include?
- Hard data to use to analyze your nonprofits’ salary structure
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions. Easy-to-read charts include median salaries, average salaries and more
- Changes in nonprofit pay levels from one year to the next
- Salary differences by non-profit type, budget, and staff size
- All-new enhanced benefits section
Your Questions Answered:
- Who fills out the survey? Primarily HR or finance executives at associations and nonprofits, but if you don’t have a dedicated HR or finance staff person, your executive director would be the most appropriate person to complete the survey.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface is designed for easy input of compensation information. A support team will be available for troubleshooting.
- Is it secure? Absolutely. The user interface is encrypted and password protected.
- What if I filled this out last year? If you participated since 2014, the survey will “remember” your responses from the last time, which will make filling the survey out much easier!
- Is there a cost? It is 100% free to fill out the survey, and as a member of your State Association you will receive a free copy of the report.
Here are what other participants have said about the survey:
“As a participant I found the survey was easy to take and didn’t consume a lot of my time. The resulting report is going to be a valuable tool for myself and our board of directors”
– Linda Elliot, President, Hawaii Wildlife Center
“The survey contained so many options under job positions – it was easy to find and list our staff salaries”
– Bryce Chitwood, Director of Operations, Central Christian Camp
We hope that you will contribute to this vital study. Participation is free and all results are confidential. We encourage you to forward this information to other organizations you think might be interested.
When will the report be available and how much will it cost? The report will be available in August from the Texas Association of Nonprofit Organizations. The full report is $75 for any participating members, $100 for members who did not participate, $125 for non-members who participated and $150 for non-members who did not participate.
To register to participate in this year’s survey, opening April 2nd, please visit http://www.associationtrends.com/nonprofit-salary-report and choose “State-Specific” Free Survey Registration in the 2018 Survey Registration and Purchase Options Box.