The TANO Team is proud to announce that the 2016 Nonprofit Compensation Report is now available!
Produced and prepared by experts with over 30 years of experience in conducting regional nonprofit compensation studies, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits and associations. With 117 detailed nonprofit job descriptions, you won’t just match titles, you’ll match actual job content.
Important Note: When your organization files its Form 990 with the IRS, you can use the 2015 Report to complete Section VI, Part 15 to answer the question, “Did the process for determining compensation of the following persons include a review and approval by independent persons, comparability data, and contemporaneous substantiation of the deliberation and decision?”
Our report will keep you in compliance with the IRS, and potentially save you thousands of dollars. Scroll down to download your copy today!
How to Order the Report – Please Read Carefully!
- TANO Members that completed the survey will be sent a link to download the survey for FREE. The link will be sent to the email address used to fill out the survey. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive this link.
- Nonmembers that completed the survey receive the report at a 50% discount. You will receive a promotional code at the email address you used to fill out the survey. Please click here to purchase the report after you receive this promotional code.
- TANO Members who did not complete the survey still receive the report at a 50% discount.Click here to login to the discount portal (You will need your login credentials. Email email@example.com if you need your credentials reissued).
- Nonmembers who wish to purchase the report at full price, please click here.
Pro Tip: If you join or renew your membership to TANO before you order the report, you can receive the report at a 50% discount (among other Member Benefits). It’s almost like getting the report for FREE!
Click here to join or renew your TANO Membership!
About the 2016 TANO Nonprofit Compensation Report
What does the full report include?
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions including median salaries, average salaries and more within Texas.
- Compensation analysis by title, nonprofit type, budget and staff size.
- Easy-to-use charts and graphs.
- All-New! Detailed Executive Benefits section – find the appropriate compensation for the leaders and managers in your organization.
More than a reference, this working tool is structured according to actual tasks to help you:
- Determine the most competitive salary level for each position to support recruitment and retention
- Understand how your organization’s pay levels compare with others in your state
- Track changes in nonprofit pay levels and trends from one year to the next
- Provide hard data to support your salary structure recommendations
If you have any questions about the report or a TANO membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.821.1744