Texas Association of Non-profit Organizations (TANO) Salary Survey is now open for participants. Participation is FREE to all and individual organizations results are strictly confidential. Results can be obtained in the following ways:
- TANO members who participate in the survey get the results FREE
- TANO members who do not participate may obtain the results for $75
- Non-TANO members who participate in the survey may obtain the results for $75
- Non-TANO members who do not participate my obtain the results for $150
To participate in the 2016 survey please click below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The 2015 TANO Nonprofit Compensation Survey?
Prepared and produced by experts with over 30 years of experience conducting compensation reports, this annual salary survey is designed specifically for nonprofits. It is the fastest and easiest-to-use salary survey available. With over 100 job descriptions, a quick and easy interface and a robust support team behind it, taking the survey is easy, and the resulting report will be a tremendous help to your nonprofit.
- It’s fast, easy, and FREE. Clear job descriptions make matching your positions simple and straightforward.
- The survey is specific to nonprofits like yours. You can compare your organization’s staff salary levels to those of similar organizations.
- The more participants we have, the better the data will be. High participation produces robust results, benefiting both nonprofits and those seeking to work in the nonprofit sector in our state.
- The results will help you and your organization set fair and competitive compensation – the key to hiring and maintaining valuable employees.
What will the final report include?
- Hard data to use to analyze your nonprofits’ salary structure
- Specific market salary information for over 100 positions. Easy-to-read charts include median salaries, average salaries and more
- Changes in nonprofit pay levels from one year to the next
- Salary differences by non-profit type, budget, and staff size
- All-new enhanced benefits section
Your Questions Answered:
- Who fills out the survey? Primarily HR or finance executives at associations and nonprofits, but if you don’t have a dedicated HR or finance staff person, your executive director would be the most appropriate person to complete the survey.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface is designed for easy input of compensation information. A support team will be available for troubleshooting.
- Is it secure? Absolutely. The user interface is encrypted and password protected.
- What if I filled this out last year? If you participated since 2014, the survey will “remember” your responses from the last time, which will make filling the survey out much easier!
- Is there a cost? It is 100% free to fill out the survey, and as a member of your State Association you will receive a free copy of the report.
Here is what other participants have said about the survey:
“As a participant I found the survey was easy to take and didn’t consume a lot of my time. The resulting report is going to be a valuable tool for myself and our board of directors”
- Linda Elliot, President, Hawaii Wildlife Cente
“The survey contained so many options under job positions – it was easy to find and list our staff salaries”
- Bryce Chitwood, Director of Operations, Central Christian Camp
We hope that you will contribute to this vital study. Participation is free and all results are confidential. We encourage you to forward this information to other organizations you think might be interested.
To register to participate in this year’s survey, please visit: http://www.statenonprofitcompensationreport.com/register/
If you are unsure whether your organization is a member of TANO, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join TANO or renew your membership click here