TANO is pleased to announce that we are now offering another important resource for our nonprofit members, thanks to a partnership with Good360, the nonprofit leader in product philanthropy (www.good360.org). This partnership will allow your organization to get access to a wide variety of product donations such as toys, books, clothing, building supplies, office and school supplies, household items, and much more.
We understand your need for both increased donations and new, innovative ways to extend your budget. This partnership will allow you to access Good360’s inventory of quality product donations from companies such as L.L. Bean, Bed Bath & Beyond, Disney, Crayola, and 3M. As a member of TANO, you get a free VIP registration that provides a 20% discount off most administrative fees.
Join with the thousands of other nonprofit organizations that are able to better serve their communities and cut costs. Just a few benefits include:
- Searching and ordering product donations through the Good360 online catalog (once you register, you only pay a nominal administrative fee to get products shipped to your door),
- Partnering with a local retail store in your community (such as The Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, The Disney Store or Williams Sonoma) and picking up donations locally,
- Receiving weekly e-notifications of the newest donations Good360 has to offer,
- Getting access to free webinars on how to make the most of your membership,
- Joining a network of thousands of like-minded nonprofits,
- And more!
To register with Good360 and receive this special offer — please visit https://catalog.good360.org/register/
Make sure to provide the Parent Identification Number 100300003 at registration Once registration is complete you will receive a confirmation email welcome kit with information about accessing the Good360 online product catalog.
If you have questions about this offer, please call Good360 at 703.836.2121.