Position Summary: This position assists the Product Program Department in the preparation and support of council Cookie Program and Fall Product Program. This includes administrative duties required for ACH draw downs and yearly troop financial audits, warehouse management of customer orders during the cookie program, customer service responsibility in working with the volunteers/members as well as the preparation and set-up of Product Program events.
- Ability to learn to efficiently use web based programs to pull reports and data.
- Responsible for submitting and reconciling all ACH debits and deposits in collaboration with the Finance Department.
- Management of Product Sales audits and debt collection.
- Management of all warehouse components in collaboration with the Product Vendors.
- Management of the annual cookie bonus program.
- Support the management of data entry in vendor systems.
- Support the creation of Girl Scout dough cards for fall and cookie program.
- Support the development and implementation of curriculum, materials and training of volunteers.
- Answers phones and handles email correspondence in the Product Program Office.
- Support volunteers in obtaining training materials, report forms, promotional materials, and incentives for each sale.
- Responsible for maintaining all bank records.
- Develop and supervise implementation of new procedures, reports and programs to maximize the efficiency of the Product Program Department.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce results.
- Assists with the creation and preparation and set up for Product Program events, trainings and meetings.
- Support the Volunteer Product Program Committee as needed.
- Processes Girl Scout Dough Requests and maintain records of usage.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Product Program Manager and Chief Operating Officer.
- Adhere to the policies of the Girl Scouts of Central Texas and promote Girl Scouting in a positive manner to the public and co-workers.
- Support the design and implementation of girl events that build successful programs that achieve council goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Computer skills especially including Microsoft’s Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook applications and proven track record and proficiency inputting data.
- Accounting or business math skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to make a commitment to the philosophy of Girl Scouting, both nationally and locally.
- Membership in GSUSA
- Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends.
Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending and twisting upper body.
- Capable of lifting up to 30lbs.
- Capable of viewing computer monitor for long periods.
- Continuous indoor activity and exposure to florescent light.
- Frequent exposure to computer, video, and other copier emissions.
- Some outdoor activities and exposure to weather.
Other Working Conditions:
Continuous requirement for professional demeanor and appropriate office attire.
- A criminal background check is required.
- Continuous work as a team member and ability to work independently with some supervision.
- Frequent work under stress and under pressure of deadlines with overlapping projects.
- Continuous ability to work well with others.
The information contained in this job description is intended to outline the general nature and scope of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. It is not intended to be construed as a contract, or as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and capabilities required of a person employed in this capacity.
Job descriptions are subject to change at the discretion of the Girl Scouts of Central Texas.
Girl Scouts of Central Texas is an EOE Employer
Please submit application and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find application at www.gsctx.org/about/careers