If you haven’t already completed the 2013 Nonprofit Compensation Survey, please take a few minutes to do so now. To receive a Texas-specific report, we need at least 100 organizations to participate. We’re about halfway there…
If you participated last year — thanks! We encourage you to participate again this year. Both current and past data is valuable for an analysis of change over time.
« Participation from all islands
« Data that is relevant and useful for Texas nonprofits
to work in Texas’s nonprofit sector.
which is due out in June, for FREE — a $150 value.Non-members are encouraged to participate as well. They can purchase the Texas report for $75 — half off the full price.If you are unsure whether your organization is a member of TANO, please contact Kate Tolliver.
If you know you’re not a member but would like to join, click HERE.
Registration is a Two-Step Process
- Register HERE. Click the “Register for the 2013 Survey Today” button and then the “Register” button. You may register to take the survey now and decide whether to purchase the report later.
- Once registered, you will receive a user name, password and a link to access the survey. Follow that link and log on with your username and password. Your responses will be kept confidential. In June, when the report is available, members will receive a free copy and non-members will have an opportunity to purchase it at a discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who fills out the survey? The HR or finance executive at your organization or, if you don’t have a dedicated HR or finance staff person, your executive director or chief executive.
- Is it difficult? No. The user interface is designed for easy input of compensation information. A support team from Columbia Books is available to assist if you have problems.
- Is it secure? Absolutely. The user interface is encrypted. All results are confidential.
- Is there a cost to participate? No, it is absolutely free for any nonprofit to complete the survey, whether they are a member of TANO or not.
- When will the report be available? It will be available in June 2013. Watch for emails from TANO.
The Survey Closes on April 30. Participate TODAY.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this important survey.