TANO offers the following topics,among others, either individually or as grouped. These can be customized and delivered via webinars, or in person, in your community or in your organization.
Contact TANO at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your specific learning initiatives and how we can help.
Comprehensive Nonprofit Financial Management Series – 6 part series totaling 21 hours, including:
1. Developing a Financial Contingency Plan
2. How to Develop & Maintain Your Nonprofit Budget
3. Preparing for an Audit
4. What’s Up with the New 990’s?
5. What Internal Controls Should You Have in Place?
Developing and Sustaining an Effective Board of Director: A Preface to Organizational Success – multi-part, adaptable time-frame, learning opportunity that incorporates:
1. Getting Perspective: An Engaging Model for Strategic Thinking
2. Understanding the Nonprofit Sector
3. Role and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
4. Sarbanes-Oxley Requires Higher Expectations of Your Board
5. Qualities of Great Organizations and 12 Principles of Governance that Power Exceptional Boards
6. Achieving an Effective High Performing Board
7. Getting the Board’s Work Done
8. Executive Director & Staff Roles, Responsibilities and Authority
9. Identifying & Understanding Internal & External Organizational Relationships
10. Leadership vs. Management
11. Encouraging the Heart: Motivating & Recognizing Staff & Volunteers