TANO's Organizational Membership fee is based on the organization’s annual budget and covers the full year from the date of joining. All staff and current board members of a TANO Organizational Members are eligible for FREE TANO Associate Membership, during the time of their professional or leadership affiliation with that organization.
TANO Organization Membership Benefits Include:
Nonprofit Management Resources:
Nonprofit Technological Resources:
Nonprofit Continuing Education Resources:
Discounts on continuing education events throughout Texas
- CausePlanet 20% discount on subscription
Access to a wide variety of Insurance Services:
- Health Insurance
- Property and Liability Insurance
- Director's and Officers Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
Discounts on Products and Services:
- Office Depot (office supplies)
- Giving Program at BuildASign.com - 40% discount off banners, signs, magnetic products and more!
TANO serves as your voice and advocate on public policy issues that impact the nonprofit sector:
- State and Federal legislative monitoring, including lobbying when and where appropriate
- Public policy updates throughout the year
- Legislative Alerts regarding policy action
- Ongoing education of elected officials and the general public
- Statewide and media advocacy on all trends, issues, and research results
TANO connects nonprofit and community leaders through information sharing and networking:
TANOgram – weekly e-newsletter with news affecting the Texas nonprofit sector
GrantStation Insider – weekly newsletter of pending deadlines for grant applications
Public Policy Alert - is published on an as neededed basis sharing Federal or Texas policy news that impacts the Texas Nonprofit Sector.
Referrals to State and Federal agencies, experienced peers, and consultants
Networking between members across the state
For more information contact Kate Tolliver at email@example.com or call 512-381-1496.