Grants and Contracts Administrator
Foundation Communities (FC) is a nationally-recognized nonprofit organization that provides affordable housing and the tools low- and moderate-income families need to increase their educational and economic standing. The Grants and Contracts Administrator will oversee grant and contract compliance and data collection, prepare reports for internal users and funders and work with program staff on outcomes evaluation and measurement.
Specific duties include:
- Working closely with other FC staff, coordinate and administer post-award activities for funded projects including preparation and timely submission of all reports.
- Maintain grants calendar, including all reporting deadlines. Create system to notify appropriate staff of key dates.
- Create and maintain current and accurate files for each funding sources including applications, communications, contracts and reports.
- Regularly monitor grant-funded activities and expenditures to ensure compliance with all funder requirements.
- Produce and submit high-quality grant reports, including narrative, budget information and program outputs and outcomes.
- Work closely with Payroll Administrator and program staff to ensure proper coding of grant-funded staff and payroll budgets.
- Work with Accounting staff to track expenditures, invoice grantors and provide supporting documentation per grant regulations and guidelines.
- In conjunction with program staff, develop and improve data collection and program evaluation methods, including the creation of logic models and meaningful program outcomes.
- Assist with grants research, proposal preparation and submission of funding applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum of three years of experience collecting and managing program data and creating reports
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Experience working with complex budgets
- Expertise in program evaluation methods highly desirable
Compensation: Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
To Apply: Send résumé and cover letter with salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.