This free one-hour webinar will introduce you one of our best TANO Membership Benefits: full access to the GrantStation website, a premiere online resource for nonprofits seeking grants.
The GrantStation Insider Newsletter which you receive weekly is a free service provided as part of your TANOgram subscription and is a sliver the real value of full GrantStation MVP membership which we offer FREE to all TANO members (a $599 value) and includes:
- Find-a-Funder Database – Quickly sort through thousands of private grantmakers to identify the national, regional, and “hard-to-find” local funders most likely to support any given program or project.
- Federal Deadlines – Federal notices of funding availability are posted twice a week and are keyword-searchable.
- State Government Links – Hyperlinks to state grantmaking agencies simplifies state funding research.
- International Funders – Comprehensive profiles of grantmakers throughout the world are posted weekly and are keyword-searchable.
- GrantsMentor – A step-by-step tutorial helps Members build compelling grant requests, write powerful letters of inquiry, and manage grant awards.
- GrantStation Insider – This weekly e-newsletter is delivered to your desktop every Monday morning full of upcoming grant deadlines – both private and federal.
Join Cynthia M. Adams, CEO of GrantStation on this tour of the GrantStation website, including discussion on diversifying your grants income and building an aggressive grant seeking program.