TANO's team of experienced nonprofit financial management consultants will ensure that your organization's financial management systems are effective and efficient. We can help support you with periodic assistance as needed to ongoing oversight to full-service outsourcing of your entire accounting function.
Our fees are very reasonable and our understanding of your needs and the quality of our customer service cannot be beat!
Our services include:
- Accounting system setup and implementation
- Best practices review of existing systems and processes versus business needs
- Processes and control review
- Full service end-to-end bookkeeping
- Tax filing and support including 941, 1099, W2, 990
- Audit preparation and support
- Assistant with grant management and reporting
- Setup and maintenance of budget information in QuickBooks
- Review of processes and internal controls and recommendations for improvement
In addition, TANO financial management consultants are available to interpret your financial statements to your organization’s leadership and strengthen their fiscal literacy.
To request a proposal or more information, contact Gavin Wilson, TANO Director of Business Development & Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 381-1494.